One of the most budget friendly and highest performing water contaminant removal system that reduces particles in water, removes contaminants, disease causing pathogens, and removes mineral imbalances in your water is the APEC Top Tier ROES-50.
Let’s learn more about it in this APEC Top Tier ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis system review.
APEC Top Tier 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System (ESSENCE ROES-50)
The APEC ROES-50 is built in the US, and is based on 17 years of solid experience in RO design and production. Reverse osmosis is one of the only technologies that removes 99% of contaminants from water.
What does the APEC Top Tier remove?
This Reverse Osmosis (RO) system removes:
- excess fluoride
- heavy metals
- pharmaceutical products
- more than 1000 microscopic water contaminants
It utilizes the latest in water filtration technology to guarantee safe and healthy drinking water, yet the filtration system is noise-free and problem-free.
Overview of features
To provide an unlimited supply of refreshing, clean and crisp tasting water that is superior to bottled water, the APEC Top Tier Ultra Safe, Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (Essence ROES-50) utilizes high quality and long-lasting filters that will clean both well water and tap water.
This RO water filter system comes with Water Quality Association (WQA) certifications by the manufacturer to guarantee a trouble free and noise-free system for long lasting, dependable and pure drinking water.
And the manufacturer has even gone further; they offer you a 30-day money back return guarantee and a one-year limited warranty.
In addition to all this, the manufacturer offers you a one year satisfaction Guarantee and FREE lifetime tech support for the RO water filtration system by certified WQA water specialists.
The system comes with a complete 5-stage water filtration system made from high caliber components to ensure that even the tiniest particles and micro-organisms can not pass.
A 5 stage contaminant filter system offers exceptional contaminant rejection rates, and ensures a long-lasting and reliable performance.
The reverse osmosis membrane has a lifespan of 2-3 years.
To avoid wasting water, this RO system comes with a smart and automatic design that shuts of system automatically when the tank is full. The tank capacity is 4 gallons and it is pre-pressurized.
It treats all types of water including tap water, well water, hard and soft water, and filters water that is at variable pressures and pH extremes.
Design and maintenance
The APEC – Top Tier – Built in USA – Ultra Safe, Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ROES-50) is simple to install and maintain.
There can be no water leaks with this RO system. In keeping with their famously high design standards, the manufacturers have equipped the APEC Top Tier RO system with original, top-notch JG Quick Connect fittings that require no extra lock clips or steps to seal leaks.
This makes the filtration system secure and convenient to use.
To make sure that the filtered water doesn’t pick lead and any other contaminants AFTER filtration, the RO system comes with a 100% Lead-free chrome faucet.
The system uses NSF and FDA Certified JG Food grade tubing to ensure delivery of safe and contamination-free pure water. The result of all this quality manufacturing and operational standards is refreshing, crisp and natural tasting water that has NO plastic aftertaste.
It is a set-it once and forget-it system that is fully automated and worry-free in operation.
It has very low maintenance ? you just need to change 3 Essence pre-filters once every 6-12 months and, we will repeat this, enjoy refreshing, crisp and natural tasting water that is superior to? bottled water quality and has NO plastic aftertaste.
There is no LED indicator to tell you when to change the filter, so you’ll have to remember to use a TDS meter every 6 months and check the quality of the water.
Installation and setup
Overall, the APEC Top Tier Ultra Safe is pretty straightforward to install. You’ll just need a screwdriver and a drill to get it set up.
Ideally, the APEC Top Tier is meant to be installed under the counter. You’ll need to drill a 1/2 inch hole in your counter for the faucet to come up through.
The guys at Fresh Water Systems have made a whole playlist dedicated to the APEC Top Tier which is definitely worth checking out:
- Can produce up to 50 gallons of water per day
- Removes rust, particles and dust; plus 1,000+ contaminants and up to 99 % of contaminants in water.
- The filter system uses long-lasting filters to guarantee unlimited and clean water. It comes with an extra set of filters in the package.
- Uses a high pressure faucet that takes less than 5 seconds to fill an 8oz glass
- Uses BPA free components
- 30 day full money back guarantee and 1 year satisfaction guarantee.
- The filter uses 3 carbon filters to remove pharmaceutical drugs and high levels of hormones from water
- There is no electricity needed for the filtration system to work. It uses water to filter impurities and contaminants.
- Free technical support by technicians certified by the Water Quality Association, for the full lifespan of the filtration system.
- Water needs to have some pressure for best filtration(between 40 to 80 PSI)
- Healthy minerals are not added back in after the filtration process
- System does not let you know when filters need to be replaced
- Filters are not modular so they require a little bit of DIY to replace
- 3:1 ratio of waste water to filtered
To conclude this APEC Top Tier 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System Review, we feel it is one of the best filtration devices in the reverse osmosis market and it comes with full and free lifetime support.
The fact that the filtration system comes with quality guarantees is an indication of the high standards the APEC ROES-50 is held up to.
There are a few cons such as the lack of an indicator light and the fact that the filters are not modular, but overall, the performance and water quality are superb and the APEC Top Tier remains one of the best reverse osmosis systems on the market.
Similar models like the Watts Premier Pro have modular filters but those actually cost a little more to replace. The balance of budget and reliability make the APEC Top Tier the favorite of many.
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA...
- Only technology to remove up to 99% of contaminants such as...
- WQA Certified System. Premium long-lasting filters used to...